mus escort bayan
ordu escort bayan
siirt escort bayan
tunceli escort bayan
bayburt escort bayan
sirnak escort bayan
ardahan escort bayan
igdir escort bayan
kilis escort bayan
osmaniye escort bayan
bursa escort
konya escort
eskisehir escort
sanliurfa escort
samsun escort
canakkale escort
hatay escort
izmit escort
kayseri escort
antalya escort
zonguldak escort
manisa escort
bodrum escort
sivas escort
gaziantep escort

FIFA Global Transfer Market Report 2018

The new edition of the FIFA Global Transfer Market Report is now available for free download.

GTM-cover
The report offers an overview of global international transfer activity at professional football clubs around the world throughout 2017.

Some highlights of the report:

  • Spending reached a new high of USD 6.37 billion, 32.7% more than in 2016
  • A new record was set with 15,624 international transfers, 6.8% more than in 2016, involving 13,415 players of 181 different nationalities
  • 15.8% of transfers involved fees, with the remaining 84.2% free of fees
  • Most of the increase in global spending is accounted for by the few at the top: about two thirds (67.4%) of the USD 6.37 billion spent came from only 50 clubs from 13 member associations

The report also offers insights into:

  • Geographical club involvement in international transfers
  • A case study on three fast-growing markets: Japan, Czech Republic and Hungary
  • An analysis of the transfers of South American players around the world
  • Movement of minor players

Click on the button below to go to fifatms.com and download the report for free.

For questions or requests, please contact us at TMSreports@fifa.org
 DOWNLOAD

Share plz with #Ekospor


Sorgu: 58 sure: 0.515