market

FIFA Global Transfer Market Report 2018

The new edition of the FIFA Global Transfer Market Report is now available for free download.
The report offers an overview of global international transfer activity at professional football clubs around the world throughout 2017.

Some highlights of the report:

Spending reached a new high of USD 6.37 billion, 32.7% more than in 2016
A new record was set with 15,624 international transfers, 6.8% more than in 2016, involving 13,415 players of 181 different nationalities
15.8% of transfers involved fees, with the remaining 84.2% free of fees
Most of the increase in global spending is accounted for by the few at the top: about two thirds (67.4%) of the USD 6.37 billion spent came from only 50 clubs from 13 member associations
The report also offers insights into:

Geographical club involvement in international transfers
A case study on three fast-growing markets: Japan, Czech Republic and Hungary
An analysis of the transfers of South American players around the world
Movement of minor players

Click on the button below to go to fifatms.com and download the report for free.

For questions or requests, please contact us at TMSreports@fifa.org

Regional golf market snapshot: Central & Eastern Europe

This latest regional golf market snapshot provides insights and analysis of current demand and supply trends in the Central & Eastern European golf industry. This time KPMG has studied 19 CEE golf markets, offering an outlook on golf in the region.

Regional golf market snapshot: Central & Eastern Europe
In 2015 our research demonstrated that the CEE, though there are several nascent markets which have experienced a minor decline in demand, overall, the general trend is growth

Though there are nascent markets which demonstrate a consistent stability (which we address in this report), the general trend throughout the region is growth with nearly approximately 78% of the region’s golf associations (67% in traditional European markets) indicated that their level of participation either stabilized or increased in 2015. We also provide a brief analysis of three markets (Albania, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic). Please read the full report for a detailed insight.

If you require any further clarifications or if you wish to discuss our findings, please feel free to contact the KPMG Golf Advisory Team.

Sorgu: 37 sure: 0.929
casino metropol casino maxi